Monday, October 03, 2005

The President's Challenge

The whole purpose of this department is to give you the most up-to-date information about health ideas, fitness routines, healthy recipes and more. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please let me know, and I'll try to get it in here. Have you decided that you need to get in shape? Perhaps you want to lift those 50-pound feedbags, but just can't make it. Perhaps you're just trying to lift your little brother, who just happens to be a little more than you can handle. Whatever you're trying to do, my suggestion is that you go to The President's Challenge. The website is http://www.presidentschallenge.org/. I have been trying this out, and it seems to be working...of course, one can't tell after only a few days. Anyhow, please visit this website and tell me what you think.