Friday, October 07, 2005

The Health Racket

Another way to become healthy, besides exercising, is to find and use good recipes like the following:
Apple Bread
Ingredients: 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking powder 3 eggs 1-1/2 cups Sucanat, or packed brown sugar 1/2 cup oil 1 Tablespoon vanilla 2 cups diced apple (without skins) 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1 teaspoon flour Mix flour, cinnamon, soda, salt, and baking powder together. Beat eggs and add Sucanat or brown sugar and oil. Add vanilla and dry ingredients. Stir in apples. Mix walnuts in a teaspoon of flour and add to batter. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Makes: 2 loaves If you have any good, healthy recipes that you would like to share with others, please give a copy of it to me, along with your name, and I will happily put it in this newsletter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Hey!

This is ManOnFire_89. You left a message at my blog to come check your's out. Typically I would write off spam but your's didn't seem like spam so I'm here to check out your blog! How did you find my blog?

Yes, Miranda Otto plays Eówyn in LOTR. She is awesome. Liv Tyler, Arwen, stinks. I despise her. So I'm totally with you there. I'll be back again later.

October 10, 2005 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home