Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Update

I really should be doing something more productive than sitting here at the computer typing in this entry. But I don't feel like it. And I'm homeschooled. So make me do anything else. :P Okay, I'm experimenting with this blog, trying out the new Blogger stuff, etc. Pink seems to work for this particular blog, so I'm probably going to leave it that way for a while. Unless anyone has an objection. Well, my brilliance has run out, so I shall leave you all now. I hope you're having a good day, wherever you are, whatever you're doing! God bless! P.S. Chris, now you can be happy. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is really cool looking. yeah I'm satisfied.

March 13, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

ok Im happy

March 14, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Allegra said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear you two are happy. :P

March 14, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

'ey, it's pink! O.o

March 20, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home