Monday, June 18, 2007

Note to readers

You may or may not have read the two chapters I have already copied from C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity". I'd like to point out that I am indeed copying from his book and intend to do so for quite a while. If you have objections or are horribly bored, feel free to go to my other blog, known as An Amateur Christian Journalist's Insights. However, this is an important book that I believe everyone needs to read... Your thoughts on the content of the book are welcome, although I cannot speak for C.S. (or, Jack, as he liked to be called). Discussion is still good!!! (Goodness! After copying his work, I'm beginning to write a little like him!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Watson said...

Mere Christianity is still on my list of books to read... Maybe you posting the chapters will help e read it sooner. Then I can discuss it...

June 21, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Mark Watson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 21, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Allegra said...

If it will help you read it, I will definitely keep posting!!!

June 27, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Starting to write like C.S. Lewis? Man, I wish I had that problem.... :-)

July 09, 2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home