Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday, 31 May 07

Well, today is Thursday. That means yesterday was Wednesday and tomorrow is Friday. Brilliant deductions, eh? But seriously, that means it's almost the weekend, which I can't wait for. I'm rather tired of school...

I'm working on the rough draft for a term paper on the nursing shortage in the United States right now. The term paper is for a class on how to write these papers because one of our friends is going off to college this fall and needs to know how to write them, and another friend is a teacher at CTU, so they made this thing happen. Mom and Dad decided that our friends needed more students and we needed to learn how to write term papers, so here I am...But that was probably more of an explaination than you needed.

This afternoon, at 3, I go to work at Wendy's again. It will be my second day at this job. If any of you are ever in my neck of the woods on Monday, Thursday or Friday afternoon, around 3-7, come by Wendy's!!! Unfortunately, you don't get a discount for knowing me, but I'd be ever so happy to see you...

I've been thinking a lot lately. Unfortunately, most of my thoughts disappear like a vapor before I'm able to write them down and/or share them with you, my dear reader. I pray that all is going well with you, wherever you are in this world.

God bless!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to stop by if I'm in your neck of the woods. However not knowing where that is may pose a problem. Do you like your job?

May 31, 2007 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm glad I'm not writing a term paper! I'm exausted just from work! I'll have to stop in and see you at wendys sometime!

Hope you survive! ;-)

May 31, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Allegra said...

LOL, Chris! I'm in Colorado. I doubt you'd have an easy time just stopping by our neck of the woods. But you're welcome to try...However, I don't want to let the whole world know WHERE in CO I live, so you'll just have to be in the dark. Sorry!

About liking my job...let's just say that I'm adjusting to it. I've only done it two days so far (my third day is today, this afternoon), and I'm learning a lot. Gee, I never thought there were so many formulas for putting together sandwiches!!! :S However, I am starting to find satisfaction in putting together those sandwiches (ever heard of a 20-second sandwich? I'm now going for 10-second sandwiches...:P).

Nate, I'm sorry you're exhausted from work already. What are your hours? I'll be praying that God gives you the strength, motivation, energy, etc. for you to do your job and do it well.

It would be great if you stopped by some time. Bring lots of friends, and stop by when I'm almost done. :P

Hope you survive, too!!!

God bless!

June 01, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Mark Watson said...

Ah yes, term papers are no fun. It's a really good skill to learn now, though. You most certainly will be glad you learned it now later on.

I know how you feel with the sandwiches... There are like a million kinds of blizzards here at DQ, and it is a pain to make and remember them all. And I haven't even started working at the grill part. ;-) But yeah, it seems a lot of jobs are about remembering things.

Have fun making those sandwiches!

June 02, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger Allegra said...

Thanks, Mark, for the encouragement. I sure do need to know how to put together a term paper! Unfortunately, I have to miss out on the class today because of work. Darn...

Well, I feel better now that I know you're struggling to remember stuff, too. ;) So I'm not just senile. It must be because we're homeschooled...:P

Thanks, I'll try to have fun making the sandwiches. Actually, my co-workers in their strange way actually make my job more fun. I have to admit that their cussing gets on my nerves (although *gasp* there are a few that don't cuss!), but they've gotten to be nicer to me...

June 04, 2007 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is good, my sister is analyzing
these things, so I am going to let know her.

Look into my web-site social bookmarking service
my web page :: social bookmark

February 25, 2013 11:10 PM  
Blogger  Yasmin Abdullah said...


شركة تنظيف شقق بالرس


شركة تنظيف شقق بالقصيم


شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم

March 17, 2020 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home