Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Craziness!

Hi...my name is Bob...wait. I forgot what my name is. Okay, well, things are crazy here. Monday morning, our grandmother flew in from AZ, and we got a little boy (our pastor's 1-year old son) that evening for a whole week.

It's so much fun, but also totally crazy. I'm not used to having a baby in the house again (though it really is wonderful), and we have had to readjust our schedules to work around Grandma and the baby. Suffice it to say that I've not gotten much schoolwork done, and my brain is like mush...I'm not even in charge! Don't know how Mom does it.

If you'd pray for us - for general sanity, for Grandma's health (she's been having some breathing problems), and anything else you think of, that would be wonderful. Oh...and if having two extra members wasn't enough business...we're having an end-of-year party for our debate club tomorrow night, going to Elitches on Friday, and going to a ball on Saturday. THEN, we're celebrating Mother's Day and the baby's birthday on Sunday. Eep! Wow...

Hope all is going well wherever you are. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My totally awesome friend and I are collaborating on putting together a super-cool article. It promises to be a lot of fun to write and read! :)

God bless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Watson said...

That sounds really busy, Allegra! I will pray for you guys...


I'm looking forward to your totally awesome post :-).

May 10, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger Allegra said...

Thanks, Mark. I'm looking forward to getting the post written, too! :)

May 10, 2007 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow busy life. May is flying bye. I am getting curious as to what this article is about.

May 15, 2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger Allegra said...

Yup, life does fly this time of year. Maybe it's because we're having so much fun?

Well, we're rather slow in getting this article together just because both of us are really busy right now, but I promise that it will be interesting. You might check out the interesting articles from Hillsdale and World on my other blog!

God bless!

May 15, 2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home